JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I guess Ill be Here to,Not banned but Don't Agree on some of the B.S.
I think there will be Alot More People on there Way.I just want to Have Fun and meet some Good people :beer:

I Know the Stickers:pissed:

·
Registered
387 Posts
Welcome to the forum, but did you have to post a picture in front of the Olive Garden? I miss that place...for a chain, it's got some great food! Then again, after what I've been subjected to for the past year, just about everywhere in the States has great food. :D BTW, the outside of it looks like the one in Naples...that's not where it was, is it?

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
Hey Jose! Did you get my message that I had been banned? They wont change my JK Freak to banned because he doesnt want anyone to know. They just want everyone to think I left. Hitmoney just sent me an email and I asked him to do the right thing and change it so all you guys know. His other choice was not to and I'll create another account and do it myself. I respect him and all the other guys over there but me getting banned today because I wanted to know what happened to Jason was BS. Granted I pushed some buttons but when I got a point from some moderator in Texas it pissed me off. The death blow was when I posted the thread "Get a clue" and said this is to those of you who know :thefinger: That one got me banned by WOL for trolling. lol. too funny!

I hate it for all the sunshione state guys. I like them all and didnt want to bring them down.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Stickers? I don't see anything wrong with the stickers or do i?:smokin:;)
I can see the sticker dillema...( Small one on windshield!)

Welcome to the free world!

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
pisssst.... that was an inside joke... plus I've been a member longer than you, so should I welcome you to the free world?:D
hmm...

I was BORN FREE! I was here before i ever thought about looking there! i found the link on jeepforum.com and checked it out!

So there!

(BTW I know you were joking!)

:beer:

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
Hey even the smileys are cooler over here! Reminds me of a speech I heard once. "Free at last, Free at last, thank God Almightly Im free at last!" Thanks for the line MLK.

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Hey even the smileys are cooler over here! Reminds me of a speech I heard once. "Free at last, Free at last, thank God Almightly Im free at last!" Thanks for the line MLK.
Ohh great... a tennesee boy going all MLK on us.... What's next? You getting a Malcom X posted and Africa flag to wave at a Nascar race?:D

·
Registered
85 Posts
Welcome to the forum, but did you have to post a picture in front of the Olive Garden? I miss that place...for a chain, it's got some great food! Then again, after what I've been subjected to for the past year, just about everywhere in the States has great food. :D BTW, the outside of it looks like the one in Naples...that's not where it was, is it?
I'm surprised the other forum didn't ban him for posting a pic with a NON SPONSOR in it.....you know...Olive Garden!!!!:thefinger:

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
Olive Garden. Wish I had some salad from there now! lol. Crazy X is a good guy. Glad to see him over here. I really do like the banner. I thought it kicked ass. You know that was, in my opinion one of the coolest designs that was submitted by you guys. Give us some credit we really did have some need sticker ideas. Hate it all fell apart.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts