JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone daily driving a fixed back seat? If so do you find not being able to recline bothersome on longer drives?

My back was hurting me after the last two times off-road with the stock JK seats so I'd like to upgrade to a decent suspension seat. Right now I'm looking at the mastercraft rubicons and the twisted stitch apex seats if anyone has input on either of those.

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
Although I never got around to mounting them before I sold the project, I had Twisted Stitch seats for my previous project truck. I have got to say, they make some NICE seats! Lots of options (mine were extra wide, extra tall, and had two sets of harness slots (for two different drivers of differing heights)), great workmanship, VERY comfy (from what time I spent sitting in them mocking stuff up), and good prices. Also, I have to complement their customer service (I had LOTS of questions) and they had a pretty quick order turn around time too, IMO you can't go wrong with Twisted Stitch.

·
Premium Member
8,729 Posts
I have a set of Twisted Stitch fixed back seats... even if they adjusted I wouldn't move them from where they are at.

:beer:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts