JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep. These are a set of OEM 4.10 ring & pinion gears out of an '07 Sahara with tow package (not mine, obviously). I picked them up a while ago while I was planning on sticking to 32-33's. Yeah, stupid Jeeps- just pulled the trigger on 4.88's for 35's, so these are up for sale. They have minor nicks on the edges, as is to be expected, and I figure these have maybe 20-30K miles on them max. They are for a front D30 (JK) and rear D44 (JK).
I'm asking $225 plus shipping for them (JKO price). I'm located in upstate NY, so if you're local, shoot me a PM and we'll work out a meet-up.
As for pics, I still have no digicam. I can do cell phone pics (be patient- I don't carry the ring & pinions around in my pocket, ya know! :)), but that's about it. They are already boxed up, and ready to roll. I don't have time to do a thousand shipping quotes- figure $20-30 shipped continental, and god knows what for Hawaii and Alaska :)
Cheers- Mark W.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump! Still for sale. Also, the rear ring is mounted to a D44 open carrier, which I'm including in the sale- Mark W.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts