JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
400 Posts
I just installed a set of KMD led lights on my front bumper. Wired them into the factory fog light harness and it works perfectly. I went with a flood pattern.

· Registered
2,704 Posts
I know there are people using them for that, but it's kinda a wast since they're really too bright to be used on a daily basis. Yeah there is a the cool kid factor running them, but you'd be better served running D1's or D2's as they're intended, as auxiliary lighting.

· Registered
167 Posts
I went with the wide as fog and spot up top on my windsheild. I like the way they look and show light.

· Registered
1,824 Posts
I've got Dually amber fogs for my fogs and like the output and I don't get flashed at all

Sent by horse and buggy

· Registered
1,370 Posts
My question is whether any of these alternatives function effectively as FOG LIGHTS, as opposed to auxiliary lights? By this I mean they provide the correct pattern to cut through fog and illuminate the road surface with minimal backscatter.

· Premium Member
1,671 Posts
My question is whether any of these alternatives function effectively as FOG LIGHTS, as opposed to auxiliary lights? By this I mean they provide the correct pattern to cut through fog and illuminate the road surface with minimal backscatter.
I think most don't get that point. Brighter is. Not always better, function/purpose is. Not a shot at anyone here. Just sayin.

Like every usually says and especially the sales people: "Look how bright the lights are!" While looking straight at them. I say no, let's look down the road/trail and see how bright the lights are and do they serve my purpose.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.