JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fitted a pair of D2 Diffused to the back of the JK today, and then fitted a pair of driving lights to the front.
I am planning on turning night into day - awesome lights.

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oops, file size was a little large - Sorry

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
Nice. But you drive a station wagon. Your sticker says so. Its ok in AZ jeeps are classified as station wagons so we don't have to run mud flaps.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't really care what the government calls it, I call it a JEEP!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Definitely digging the rear mount. Did you make them or buy them? Any chance you could take some more pics of those mounts with the tire off?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Diffused D2s for reverse lights are the cat's pajamas :D:D Next you need one of these to complete the insanity :lol:

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
I got a D2 diffused to pick up when I get to Florida. Will be like a kid with candy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Definitely digging the rear mount. Did you make them or buy them? Any chance you could take some more pics of those mounts with the tire off?
Here you go
Came from blackjackwelding.com.au

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep, I looked at yours, but the freight was a killer, and you only have it for one side.
Mind you, I like that yours goes off at an angle and leaves a little more room to see out the back.

Here is a quick solution for JK back up Lights mount. SORRY FOR THE HI-JACK :koolaid:

MORE INFO CLICK HERE

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Yep, I looked at yours, but the freight was a killer, and you only have it for one side.
Mind you, I like that yours goes off at an angle and leaves a little more room to see out the back.

Aussie,

Send me a PM with the Address to check on shipping. I know i will be able to help you out on this. LEt me also tell you that with a D2 60 Degree Diffuse you dont really need a driver side mount. :)

Keep in touch.

Manny

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts