JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD, SOLD, SOLD, SOLD.

Bolt on custom light bar, no drilling , comes with 5 HID 9in lights, one needs a new ballast($20.00 online). All lights come with black covers and bar its pre-wired. First $800.00 takes it. Bar has additional tabs for rear lights.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Wow! Those are some big pictures. Few questions, how do the lights work (besides the one that needs a ballast) what color temp are they? What brand are the lights? How much do the lights stick above the roof? Do you have any pics from inside the Jeep looking out the windshield? Are you willing to ship?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Wow! Those are some big pictures. Few questions, how do the lights work (besides the one that needs a ballast) what color temp are they? What brand are the lights? How much do the lights stick above the roof? Do you have any pics from inside the Jeep looking out the windshield? Are you willing to ship?
They are about 7in above the top of the roof, all I know is that I had them made to fit in my 7ft garage door with my 37in tires. The lights are Xenon brand, white color, super bright 35w hid bulb, they light up the entire road for a mile. Trust me you will not need any other lights, and whats cool is that you can adjust them any way you like, remember there are 5 extra tabs for additional lights in the rear. I could ship if buyer pays for shipping. I will post one inside pic I have and I will rezise the othe pics, sorry they came out so big.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts