JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
The guys at pixeldecals dot com.do GREAT work. High quality and can replicate original font if you want. I think they are on here also.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I think my decals made it to me within just a few days. It wasn't bad at all.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Np, glad I could help.

Sent from my SHG-M919 using Tapatalk 4 beta

·
Registered
340 Posts
do they take long to ship?
Pixeldecals does great work but they don't have the decals just sitting around, they make them to order so yes they can take a little bit of time, especially for a custom order, I've had a few custom jobs took about three weeks.

From the pixeldecals website: http://www.pixeldecals.com/shop/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=8

We manufacture your decals in batches after your order is complete in order to optimize material and offer a wider catalog of designs, sizes and colors. The upside for you is that you get a fresh decal that hasn't been sitting around and more options to choose from. However, this means that it will be about 10-14 days before we are able to ship your order. Your payment will be collected on the day we begin manufacturing your decals.

Sometimes it may take less time, sometimes it may be slightly longer, but please be patient and understand you will be receiving a high quality, hand made in the USA product!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Sorry, I was referring to my precut design. As with anywhere, made to order will take longer than pre-made.

Sent from my SGH-M919 via Tapatalk 4 beta

·
Registered
6 Posts
Another vote for pixeldecals, they do a nice job and didn't take too long for us.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts