JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MADE this one myself..super strong.will hold your factory driving lights..May need new paint $160.00.Also comes with front bumper skid plate.will get up picture up soon.. will not ship.p/u only.ck out my other stuff..turnin in the jeep..:D

for got i had this..it comes with front skid..thanks..

·
Registered
38 Posts
Im getting my orders today as soon as I found where im stationed I will hit you up on this bumper! I may be interested!

Thanks,
LCPL Heidel

·
Registered
239 Posts
Any side pics?....May be interested.
thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
Im still interested! I am in Cherry point and maybe might make my way up to Pennsylvania! I was just wondering is your snorkel for sale? Id be interested in that too!

Thanks,
LCPL Heidel
U.S.M.C.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
a custom stubby with fog light cut outs and skid plate for under $150 is an amazing deal. I see the plastic stock ones on ebay for more than this.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I would definitely like to buy this! Will you be down near NC or Virginia in the near future? I would really like to buy this from you!

Thanks,
LCPL Heidel
U.S.M.C.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Beags I'm interested in this again was looking at an XHD that SSJK had but he sold it already pm just wanted to go over some stuff with ya

·
Registered
829 Posts
I am seriously considering this.......what about those rock rails........still got 'em?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Beags, did you ever sell the bumper. If not would you consider shipping and can you get me a total price to 36870? LMK

JD

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Beags, did you ever sell the bumper. If not would you consider shipping and can you get me a total price to 36870? LMK

JD
Bumper is gone I snagged it from him about 2 months ago

1 - 20 of 21 Posts