JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a custom-made exhaust for the 2007+ Wrangler (JK). It will fit the 2 or 4-door Wrangler. It consists of a Flowmaster 40-series Delta Flow muffler, and an OEM rear section. It literally bolts into place where your factory muffler was, using OEM hanger points. Installation should take ~1/2 hour.
I had this fabricated to increase ground clearance, as well as to give the JK a bit more of an aggressive tone. My asking price is what I put into it in terms of parts and labor. There is MINOR surface rust (what you'd expect being in the Northeast), but nothing bad at all. The muffler and OEM piping are stainless steel, so they should hold up for quite some time.
I am afraid I don't have a digital camera, but I can MMS you a photo from my cell phone if you'd like (I'll need your e-mail or phone number). I would prefer to only do this if you are truly interested, not just browsing- it costs money to send these, after all. I am right off the Taconic State Parkway in Clinton Corners, and am willing to drive to meet up in the middle if that makes things work. I'm asking $225 as-is. No low ball offers, please- thanks!
Shipping would be a biotch on this, but I will ON YOUR DIME if you so choose. I will ship after receiving the intial $225, and then you will Paypal me the shipping cost. Thanks! Mark W.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Certainly- will do in the morning- light would help, na? :) Mark W.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still available- looking for $200 on this- need it gone! Let me know- Mark W.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump- this needs to go- I'll post a pic of it later- Mark W.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Where are you located? Not sure where the places are you mentioned.

Actually nm, just logged in instead of using tapatalk, I'm a bit to far away from you.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Mark if I was coming to RC I'd say bring it, or you wanna see about shipping to nj or meeting

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey amigo- I'm willing to meet up somewhere on the Turnpike- about in the middle- some time next week- let me know- Mark W.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Mark schedule is looking pretty bleak (retail management for summer based products) I gotta see what I can swing plus the Fiance will kill me if she finds out I went to pick up an exhaust and didn't go with her for bridal registry. See if we can coordinate something

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok dude- keep me posted, and let me know when you could make it- Mark W.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Why is this still here? I've heard this exhaust in person and it sounds fantastic, and Mark is a valued asset to this community.. Buy with confidence!

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No clue. Fairly spendy- it'd be an odd-shaped package. I would do $200 shipped- would that be cool by you, Seth? Mark W.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Man sorry to see you still haven't sold this brother, free bump. No mods for me for awhile just dropped 5 grand to pay for my honeymoon next year

1 - 20 of 28 Posts