JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had a shop here in Denver put on a custom welded cat back. Am I going to get booted out of the forum if I recommend them. I don't want to get myself or Chuck At Discount Muffler and Brake in Trouble.
Good day from Bad Day

A

·
0 Posts
You won’t get in trouble here for mentioning non sponsors. Where did you get it done and did they relocate it? I want to move mine and that price sounds good since I was considering the CoolTech solution for about the same cost.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
custom exhaust

yeah it's sucked up next to the frame rail between the xfer case and the stock location for the evap can. Then they took the outlet over to the corner so it wouldn.t roll up into the cab with the top off then they turned it down and cut it flush with the rear frame cross member. I'm just plain dumb though and I may have to have "A Plumber" show me how to load up the pictures:devil:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Discount muffler and brake is located at 4300 E Evans (2 blocks west of I25)and Chucks Phone # is 303-756-6656

·
Registered
176 Posts
i took my muffler off all together and drove it like that for a wile it was not to loud but very ricy so i had the local muffler shop weld i a flow through style glass pack in under the driver side frme rail. sounds bad a-- cost 53 bucks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts