1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
649 Posts
those look like outlet boxes. maybe i'm not creative enough. But are you sure about the links you posted Adolf?

·
Registered
601 Posts
I am running a 2 gang version of these for my winch switches. They look nice when installed. I'll try to post up some picts if anyone is interested.

Jeff

·
Registered
155 Posts
i've used these before - they work great.

·
Registered
126 Posts
They are good switches. The bad part is that they require a little more room to put them in. The good part is that you can buy the in a water proof config. :beer:

·
Registered
295 Posts
The links are correct. I bought the pos Bestop overhead console and wanted to make something useful out of it. So I used the these to make this.

IMG_4440.jpg

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are good switches. The bad part is that they require a little more room to put them in. The good part is that you can buy the in a water proof config. :beer:
Is that what the gaskets are for in the catalog? I wondered if they were needed or not. That makes sense that they are there to make the switches weather resistant.

·
Registered
649 Posts

I really don't think this looks bad, it's what I put in mine. Custom stuff usually looks cooler though. What ever you do I'm sure it will look great. Pushing buttons is fun.......:vader1:

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
yeah but the reason it doesnt work with the 6 speed is because of the bumpout
the bumpout isnt just for looks - theres no room behind that panel

if youre planning on just sinking some carling switches into the stock flat panel using those bezels, it won't work.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Is that what the gaskets are for in the catalog? I wondered if they were needed or not. That makes sense that they are there to make the switches weather resistant.
I have not looked at the design. I read that there was a weather proof opt.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts