JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that my dog is full grown and the kids getting bigger, I needed to get the spare tire out of the rear compartment. With a custom bumper comes a custom carrier. I ordered a carrier hinge builders kit from TMR Customs last week.

Here it is

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt341/Northernmedic_photo/IMG_0413.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

· Registered
81 Posts
You did a really nice job, I'm impressed. if your interested you may wish to contact me for your next project as we are just starting to look into providing components for builders. I'm having a lot of fun with it, some guys get very innovative and mix different parts of our products to create some way cool stuff. Let me know if i can be of any help in providing some kick ass deals. Regardless you do nice work.
Eric

· Registered
280 Posts
Looks great! I'm hoping to do a build like this in the future. What is the thickness of the metal used for the carrier? Did you use heim joints for the tailgate linkage? Do you have a build thread for your rear bumper?
:beer:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.