JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and girls, I am going to be in the Crystal River/Ocala area Nov 15 (this coming weekend). Just wondered if anyone was wanting to do a little wheeling in that area???

I've been to Holder Mine and wouldn't mind someplace new. I prefer Trails with climbing, rocks, berms and such over mud (hate the clean up). But I know with the rain some mud is probably going to happen...

Let me know!

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Looks like Hardrock is your kind of place :bounce:. There's going to be a few of us there Sun doing a bit of clean up and I'm guessing a bit of playing :smokin:

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
What Ock said mang. The holder mine area is fun for all that scenic type wheeling as you know but hardrock will be exactly what you want it to. And with a bunch of guys up there they can show you around. Have fun:beer:

·
Registered
188 Posts
I'll be out there on Sunday and it will be my first trip there. Glad some others will be too in case I get high centered...

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
I had no problems with only 32" tires and no lift, just use common sense and you'll soon see a stock Jeep is a VERY capable critter. :bounce:

I have an X with no lockers

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
But you have to understand that all acts of being/and or attemting to get stuck WILL be photographed for use/abuse in this forum for the purpose of grading your performance :thefinger:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, looks like i wont be able to make it. Got some crap came up, maybe next time. 8-(

PS I fully expect there to always be pictures of any stuckage and or carnage... Otherwise, what the hell do we it for? lol

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If someone going this weekend could pm a contact, I may be able to make but won't know til last minute... Also need to where thus place is.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
I75 to hwy 326 exit... #360 IIRC, 1st exit N of Ocala... head east to 1st light, turn south and it's on the right, or east side of road

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'll be there probably both Saturday and Sunday I'm packed now, camping in ONF tonight, somewhere.
:beer:

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Ehhhh 358 360 whats a coupla miles :thefinger: I'm near exit 341 so I just guessed..... that close to home I don't look at exit signs :mr-t:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts