JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know it's a long, long, long ways off and all sorts of things change between now and then...But...For all those that don't have Moab in their backyard, is there any interest in doing a cross-country Moab tour? I'm a member on wranglerforum as well, and currently I've been watching with growing interest their plans for a 2011 Moab tour. There's currently 6 guys that have put down their names as "GO", mostly east coast, but I'd be interested in meeting them out in Moab or along the route.

Here's the setup, and projected dates of that particular tour. Just thought I'd throw it out there and see if any of you guys would be interested as well in a cooperative forum effort to get as many out to Moab as possible.

"Alright guys, its almost a year out, but we need to get an early start. The early details. A few of us east coast guys are meeting at Rauch Creek, PA on or around June 17th, 2011 to kick off the cross country trip to Moab, UT. We plan on camping, and enjoying Jeep life. RSVP in this style. Of course, this far away dates are subject to change, but it'll give a general time frame of when we're thinking.

Username
Actual first name
tent or motor home or motels (loser)
Vehicle
Passengers
Where you live
Mods if not in signature for trail route planning"

As stated, it's a long ways away, but never hurts to start thinking about a roadtrip of this magnitude far in advance.

For those interested...Trail Maps... http://www.4x4now.com/mu4wd.htm

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Let me start.

Jagrmaister
Robert
Tent, OF COURSE!!!
2010 Jeep JK Rubicon 2dr
Unknown
Chicago, IL (1323 miles from Moab, UT)

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
I'd like to go, just not sure if I can be a "GO" at this point. I'm going to subscribe so I can keep an eye on this.

Let's put me on for a "POSSIBLY."

Edit: I typed before thinking. In April I'm leaving for 2 weeks for a honeymoon so June wouldn't work for me. I'd have to wait till the end of summer. So, I'm now a "NOT LIKELY."

·
Registered
866 Posts
Motel (LOSER) :D

I'd love to go but probably won't be able to.
My idea of a tent is a 10'x20' cabin tent. My wife's family calls it "The Condo."

1 - 4 of 4 Posts