JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a tuckable IWB holster for a large frame auto. Anything better than a Cross Breed Super Tuck Deluxe?

Beer and Bacon for any good advice :beer:

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,950 Posts
Crossbreed is a little on the pricey side, but one of the best and most comfortable. I'm struggling to think of a better brand for IWB carry.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I carry a Sig P229 in a comp-Tac Minoraur MTAC holster and am absolutely thrilled with it. Its very similar to the crossbreed holster, but has a little less of a bulky profile...

·
Registered
2 Posts
I love my Crossbreed super tuck. If you ever break a clip or have a problem, they'll take care of it no questions. I kept breaking the plastic clips so they sent me some metal ones that I've had for over a year now. I don't think you can break any other part of this thing.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I'm new to carrying, but a NRA instructor friend suggested I grab a sheilded holster. He said he's got a drawer full of old holsters he doesn't use after getting one of these. Kurt was a great guy to deal with, quick communication and I had my holster about 6 days after paying for it. Hope that helps some:

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=14914140

·
Registered
338 Posts
I carry a full size 1911 (Springfield Loaded BiTone Lightweight) in a Crossbreed supertuck every single day, I got it before his last price increase but it is VERY much worth it, great great holster.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
cross breed or comp-tac. both excellent choices.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ordered a Minotaur natural cant and mag holster. Both looked good. May buy both and take Pespi challenge later. Thanks for input.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
I carry a SPHINX

I carry a full size 1911 (Springfield Loaded BiTone Lightweight) in a Crossbreed supertuck every single day, I got it before his last price increase but it is VERY much worth it, great great holster.
.40 cal in my underwear everyday

Don't worry it's Stainless !!!!!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Picked up a Crossbreed in horse hide for my Springfield XD9. I plan on getting another for my Ruger LCR. Cant go wrong and great people to work with.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I wear a Cross Breed Super Tuck Deluxe with my G36 all the time. Best IWB holster I have ever used, hands down.

Great people to deal with. Guaranteed for life. Money well spent.

Once it breaks in and forms to your body, you will never know it's there. Gun stays put too.

I recommend it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts