JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody running Crawler Conceptz front or rear bumpers? Wife gave me the ok to get some new bumpers...for once... without finding out after the fact I've bought something :shaking: They seem pretty stout, and decent for what I'm after. Any pictures or first hand experience would be appreciated.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Anybody running Crawler Conceptz front or rear bumpers? Wife gave me the ok to get some new bumpers...for once... without finding out after the fact I've bought something :shaking: They seem pretty stout, and decent for what I'm after. Any pictures or first hand experience would be appreciated.
I have the front Ultra Series Bumper on and picked up the rear last night from Powder Coating. (if it wasn't 18 degrees in my garage it'd be on today.) They look awesome and Shad, the owner, is a great guy. Give him a call direct and let him know what you want. He's a nice guy and shoots straight. Easy to get a hold of and willing to answer any questions. PM me if you want further info.

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
I have the front Ultra Series Bumper on and picked up the rear last night from Powder Coating. (if it wasn't 18 degrees in my garage it'd be on today.) They look awesome and Shad, the owner, is a great guy. Give him a call direct and let him know what you want. He's a nice guy and shoots straight. Easy to get a hold of and willing to answer any questions. PM me if you want further info.
Thanks For the kind words.:)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Skinny Series with Stinger

·
Registered
81 Posts
The Ultra looks very nice! Which rear one did you get? leaning towards the Skinny series with the loop on it.
I got the Ultra Front (with Skid and Stinger which is the perfect height.) and Rear with tire carrier. If I could do it again I may have gone with the heavy duty tire carrier and bumper separately, but I hope to go to 40's down the road and thought the bumper mounted carrier would be better long term, but man is that carrier sweet!

·
Registered
218 Posts
i have their hood louver and aluminum skins. Love em. A buddy bought their tucked style rear bumper. You chop the frame and rear crossmember. He like is and it fit well.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Nice rig Meep, I'm going with Skinny series and their tire carrier! Thanks for the info all!
Congrats!You can't go wrong with any of their products. Just wish they had some skids too. I also have there rockers, flares, and liners. Just wish I had time to get them on the damn Jeep

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Yep running front, rear, and light mount. Shads a great guy to deal with and the products fit great. Anytime I had a question a phone call or email was never any trouble.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Yep running front, rear, and light mount. Shads a great guy to deal with and the products fit great. Anytime I had a question a phone call or email was never any trouble.

Is that a lifetime led cree bar over the windshield? I want to run that over the single/double rigid look. How do you like it?

EDIT: Def not Lifetime based on reflector coloring. Vision X's is white but $$$$. Curious to know which it is.

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
I've got front and rear bumpers. No complaints. The rear comes with a Baja Designs reverse light that is awesome.

·
Registered
35 Posts
front and rear here as well, Mid front with bar, rear ultra W/tire carrier. Super nice parts and perfect fit. I need to mount a light like that on top of the fair lead. Thoughts?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts