JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed an order for a set of bumpers and tramp stamp at the start of the new year. I have a receipt where they took my money, but after 3 weeks now I still don't have any shipping information. I called last week and was told it would ship by the end of that week...I just called today and am being told it "should" ship by the end of this week and maybe next week at the latest (that is the second time I have been told that).

Is anyone else having issues with getting products from Crawler Concepts?? These are bare metal so its not like i have to wait for powder coding in some uber weird color or something.

·
Registered
486 Posts
I placed an order for a set of bumpers and tramp stamp at the start of the new year. I have a receipt where they took my money, but after 3 weeks now I still don't have any shipping information. I called last week and was told it would ship by the end of that week...I just called today and am being told it "should" ship by the end of this week and maybe next week at the latest (that is the second time I have been told that).

Is anyone else having issues with getting products from Crawler Concepts?? These are bare metal so its not like i have to wait for powder coding in some uber weird color or something.
Cancel your order. Then call Marcus at RCO and order through him. I got my CC skinny rear bumper in 5 days

·
Registered
3,070 Posts

Usually when you're buying from smaller outfits like this they're building to order and don't have inventory sitting on the shelf. The upside you're supporting a small business by ordering direct helping him make more money (as opposed to them selling wholesale and you ordering from someone else). The downside is paying up front and having to wait a month or so to get your product.

I dealt with 5-6 week lead times when I ordered my rock sliders and bumpers from LõD years ago, though thankfully I knew about that ahead of time and made sure to specify I was not paying until the product shipped.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I contacted Shad and the bumpers should be here next week some time. Although the license plate delete plate is "backordered". I guess CC does not make those or they sub that out to a machine shop?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts