JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=572875

The link is about their new and improved chromo D60 knuckles, but the company is now under new ownership and they have D44 diff covers in stock. A little on the pricey side compared to others, but they are chromoly and trail tested by many :smokin:. These were in high demand with only a few for sale by vendors while the company was experiencing some trouble... hopefully they will keep making their product for years to come!

-Casey

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=572875

The link is about their new and improved chromo D60 knuckles, but the company is now under new ownership and they have D44 diff covers in stock. A little on the pricey side compared to others, but they are chromoly and trail tested by many :smokin:. These were in high demand with only a few for sale by vendors while the company was experiencing some trouble... hopefully they will keep making their product for years to come!

-Casey
We have been running the Riddler Mfg. Covers for quite awhile now. We have been beating the *ish out of them and have not had a single issue.....:mr-t:

·
Registered
5,199 Posts
We have been running the Riddler Mfg. Covers for quite awhile now.
X2 Very solid product and well priced. I have them on my JK.

I understand that the Riddler covers were designed by the same person who designed the Crane ones. Genuine Gear sell the almost identical cover to the Riddler (and at the same price) as a G2 product.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Crane Hi Clearance

Hi all, so many forums, so little time.

First, I would like to say that yes, Riddler makes a very good cover.

As the owner of CHC I would also like to let you know that our prices are higher on some products, lower on others and matching on others.

If just finding the cheapest diff cover is what you are after, by all means, buy the cheapest one.

If you would like to deal with a company where you call and talk to the owner (who has 25 years of jeep building, is ASE master certified, owns a axle building and full service 4x4 shop in addition to CHC) who can put together package deals, group buys, set up Crane dealerships, full technical support. I can help.

As to pricing, I stock 30 Crane signature items, 9 different types of diff covers, hi steer arms for D44s, hi steer arms for Crane knuckles, D60s, Crane Interlock D60 knuckles, Crane OE replacment knuckles, T6 fairleads...
And just back from machining, the first Crane RS60 Centersections. Coming soon complete CHC D60 King Pin axle assemblies.

Sorry if my post broke any rules, I was just responding to a thread pointed straight at me.

I would also like to thank everyone who runs Crane parts and everyone who has supported CHC through the good and bad times.

Josh

Thanks for this forum!!

·
Registered
401 Posts
I'm running CRANE covers on my JK. They're very tough and well made, when you buy Cranes you receive personalized service and a great product.

Ed

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
I'm running CRANE covers on my JK. They're very tough and well made, when you buy Cranes you receive personalized service and a great product.

Ed
I've been running stock covers..... At least up to now...:laughing:

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts