JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a Craftsman Club sale on from today through the 10th and I can pick up a full 3 unit craftsman 26" 15 drawer set (roller unit, mid-chest and top chest) for $300. These are the quiet-glide units not the ball bearing units but I was wondering if anyone had these and if so, what they thought about them.

I already have an Excel ball bearing set I picked up from Costco that I'm happy with but it was $500. This set looks hard to pass up for $300.

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
I used to have one of those and became extremely annoyed with the depth of the drawers. Not only in their height but how far out they pulled. The sliders sucked pretty fierce as well and became noisy/binding after not too long. I understand it's a small box, but not being able to use a wrench rack or various organizers was a bit annoying. I have one of the large Kobalt boxes now, it fits me much better. I don't think I'd buy the $300 Craftsman just to have, I'd rather get a horizontal Harbor Freight when they go on sale for ~$350. I bet you could fit more in that one than the three Craftsman boxes. They're actually very nice boxes..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts