JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a set of Coverkings after much debate with the wife over a set of Iggee simulated leather seat covers.

They came in today, roughly a month after I ordered them...:shaking: and I have to say, they were definitely worth the wait!

These are some very high quality, well made seat covers! They fit the JK seats like a glove and I was even able to source a few cuts and blood during the install. I am calling this one a success! Ha ha!

They added at least a quarter inch of cushion to the seats and the fit and form is just awesome. They installed without instructions in about an hour, and in the dark.

If you're in the market for seat covers I highly recommend these covers. Let me know if you want to try a set out in your ride! I've got the hook up, holler if you hear me.

I will post some pictures tomorrow when the good wife returns in her trusty steed.

My apologies if these pictures aren't professional quality, I was in a hurry:

Look at how snug they fit the seat:

Our JKU has the airbag seats so I opted for these. They flop around a bit but I used a piece of 3M auto trim double sided tape and it's good to go. That stuff is magical.

Rear of front seat:

Rear:

Excellent fit and finish...awesome!

Marcus

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What is the texture of the covers? I hated my neoprene covers during the summer...I'd imagine leather would be the same. Do these 'breathe' at all?

Kyle
[email protected]
These are neoprene covers. From the time that I pulled them out of the packing earlier to tonight they have remained cool to the touch. Not room temperature, literally cool. Kinda weird.

I'll know more after this weekend. I'm going on a beach fishing trip and plan to run around half nude all weekend. Full report sometime soon! :)

Marcus

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Pictures or it didn't happen:smokin:

·
Registered
915 Posts
Let's clarify here for Marcus, shall we?

Marcus, we want pics of the new seat covers installed....

NOT pictures of you running around this weekend half nude.

I'm just sayin brother....

Didn't want you to get confused with the request.....

:thefinger:

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
What beach you headed to? If Galveston, i might be down to share a brew with you if we get the lifts swapped over on by boys 2 tj's.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
I've got 'em too, and echo everything you said. They are superior in every way to the Wet Okoles I tried the first time around. Much better covers, and a lower price to boot.

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What beach you headed to? If Galveston, i might be down to share a brew with you if we get the lifts swapped over on by boys 2 tj's.
I'm actually going to Port Aransas this weekend. My mother in law has a bar down there and they are having an up and coming country singer play there. John Wolfe I think...my brother in law put it together so I'm going to show my support....and fish. LOL

I'll be down at Crystal Beach sometime this summer, my folks have a place down there. I will let you know when!

Marcus

·
Registered
59 Posts
I ordered a set of Coverkings after much debate with the wife over a set of Iggee simulated leather seat covers.

They came in today, roughly a month after I ordered them...:shaking: and I have to say, they were definitely worth the wait!

These are some very high quality, well made seat covers! They fit the JK seats like a glove and I was even able to source a few cuts and blood during the install. I am calling this one a success! :laughing:

They added at least a quarter inch of cushion to the seats and the fit and form is just awesome. They installed without instructions in about an hour, and in the dark.

If you're in the market for seat covers I highly recommend these covers. Let me know if you want to try a set out in your ride! I've got the hook up, holler if you hear me. :mr-t: :beer:

I will post some pictures tomorrow when the good wife returns in her trusty steed.

Marcus
What he said :D

I ordered these from Marcus and they are awesome!!!!! Of course, like him, it took a while for Coverking to get their shit together and actually send them...but they are so worth the wait! The seats are far more comfortable than they were stock. There is lots of padding and the neoprene seems to be less slippery then the stock seats.
Thanks again for everything Marcus!!

If anyone is planning on getting these...get them thru River City Offroad!!!!

·
Registered
456 Posts
So the better half came home after all... ;)

And pics or it didn't happen for sure...

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How is the UV protection? I originally wanted Wet Oaklee but heard they fade bad.
Hey Mike!

I am unsure of the exact UV rating, but these are made out of CR-Grade Neoprene. I would expect anything to fade if left in the sun long enough, but these things are very rich in color. I think it'll take a lot for them to fade out.

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What he said :D

I ordered these from Marcus and they are awesome!!!!! Of course, like him, it took a while for Coverking to get their shit together and actually send them...but they are so worth the wait! The seats are far more comfortable than they were stock. There is lots of padding and the neoprene seems to be less slippery then the stock seats.
Thanks again for everything Marcus!!

If anyone is planning on getting these...get them thru River City Offroad!!!!
Thank you Dawn! I hated the wait that you were forced to endure but I enjoyed our conversations about window lickers and incompetence! LOL!

Thank you so much for your support!

Marcus

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I don't want to turn this into a sale ad, but I'm going to do these art $275 for the set of front and rears delivered for you guys. I"ll make a formal post next week.

The 2 door and 4 door versions are the same cost.

Glad to hear everyone who has these is happy with them. I'm very confident in this product and very impressed!

Marcus

1 - 20 of 56 Posts