JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
There's a guy in an older YJ who picks his kid up at my kids school who has his exhaust snorked up above roof height. I guess that explains why?

Posted using yet another apple product.

·
Registered
82 Posts
That happened in upstate Pa... its a guy my buddy I friends with.. him n his girl were out wheelin n got stuck in a river crossin while waitin for the rescue truck to tow them out they past from fumes... my buddy raced with that guy at rausch creek n line mountain... always open ur window if ur stuck n its cold... just like stuck in the snow in jersey last years 2 blizzards. If ur gonna run the car o truck open ur windows or fresh air...

·
Registered
272 Posts
I started mine up when it was cold (5 degrees) noticed a slight exhaust smell. I promptly opened the door and rolled down the window. Then I wrote it off as having a soft top lol. Haven't noticed it since.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
That happened in upstate Pa... its a guy my buddy I friends with.. him n his girl were out wheelin n got stuck in a river crossin while waitin for the rescue truck to tow them out they past from fumes... my buddy raced with that guy at rausch creek n line mountain... always open ur window if ur stuck n its cold... just like stuck in the snow in jersey last years 2 blizzards. If ur gonna run the car o truck open ur windows or fresh air...
This post hurts my brain

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Ok, I'll be the dick here. Exhaust has an odor. If you smell it, open a window or get out. It's not like it just kills you in 2 seconds. This really seems like common sense, but I guess that is not so common any more.:shaking:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.