JKOwners Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Recently got to put the new ratchet to use.
I got the newest extended reach version in 3/8 drive.

I’m very happy to have it, a bit pricey but all good tools are.

I used it most of the day working on my 7.3 Powerstroke.
Fixing oil leaks.
Removed turbo and pedestal.
Removed fuel bowl
Removed HPOP

Obviously I couldn’t use it on every fastener but used it every place I could. It was amazingly handy in a couple of locations.

The 3 mAh battery held up very well.
All day use, battery never moved off of 4 dots (indicates full).

If your on the fence w/this particular tool, IMOH you can purchase with confidence.

·
Registered
506 Posts
You will love that chain saw! I'll never own a gas powered one again...

·
Registered
689 Posts
Recently got to put the new ratchet to use.
I got the newest extended reach version in 3/8 drive.

I’m very happy to have it, a bit pricey but all good tools are.

I used it most of the day working on my 7.3 Powerstroke.
Fixing oil leaks.
Removed turbo and pedestal.
Removed fuel bowl
Removed HPOP

Obviously I couldn’t use it on every fastener but used it every place I could. It was amazingly handy in a couple of locations.

The 3 mAh battery held up very well.
All day use, battery never moved off of 4 dots (indicates full).

If your on the fence w/this particular tool, IMOH you can purchase with confidence.
I haven’t used the 3/8 ratchet yet but I have used to the drill, 1/4” impact driver and saws all that is the same line as the ratchet in your picture. I used them to build a work bench.

All I can say is they were all awesome. Battery life was good and did everything with ease.

Drill did it’s job.

That little impact put all the screws in so easily I thought I was doing something wrong. Haha

I used the saws all to cut all my boards (outside of the table and shelf top). The legs are 4x6 and cut through the legs with zero issues.

My buddy used the 3/8 driver to work on his truck. Like you said. Did everything without hassle.

Highly recommended the fuel line if anyone needs battery operated tools.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I have 2 DeWalt 20volt Max impacts. One lightweight for just doing tire changes and the high power unit for the heavy jobs.

Also have the drills, 1/4” impact, reciprocating saw, and weed wacker as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2017 JKUR Recon AT 3.73 Rear Diff 2" Lift Borla Exhaust 33" Ridge Grapplers on Fuel Wheels 2013 JKU
99 Posts
Bosch Lithium Ion Cordless Impact Driver, Drill, Circular Saw, Sawzall. Have had great success and most used tool is the Impact Driver over past decade no issues. I did have a drill go wonky at about 9 years; replaced it with a new Bosch Hammer Drill which takes the same Lithium Ion Batteries

Purchased the original Drill and Impact Driver as a set, then purchase individual (bare tools) Sawzall and Circular Saw from Lowe's. Overall they have gone the distance with exception of the drill.

Reactions: sprkeng
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.