JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
they are a decent, all around tire. fairly similar to the original BFG MT's. not quite as aggressive and don't clean out as well, but almost as well. not great on wet pavement or on ice/snow - similar to the BFG MT KM's.

they offer great value.

all in all, not a bad tire.

·
Registered
227 Posts
When I did my 7300 mile trip to the Rockies, I stopped and talked with a bunch of ranchers and lots of rangers. I found a majority of them used Cooper S/T-C or STT ---- they all liked them except in deep snow.
I'll probably get them next too; they're supposed to last the longest on gravel.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
i've put over 20K on mine so far and have zero complaints.
out here, i see more mud and water than i do rocks, so, i can't say anything about how they crawl, but, i have been happy with them in my terrain. No particular issues on wet roads for me, and we don't see a ton of snow, but, in the couple of inches we get here, they haven't let me down.

the only thing i have noticed, and i don't know if it is the tires' fault, is that i have a hard time keeping them balanced. either i am throwing weights while in the mud, or they just don't like to stay balanced for very long.

i'll be getting them again when i move up in size, but, even after 20K, i still have a ton of tread left. not bad for 150 a piece... :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.