JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Philly eagle says "n" word...... Yup that was every other story in the news this morning. Give me a f*cking break first it's paula dean now cooper.... ThIS COUNTRY IS GOIN TO SHIT.... Every person that I ever known has had a racial remark( black white Mexican whatever) its a word who gives a f*uck if he didn't say to the whole world he said it to one person an thats between them tooit to you who cares... But cracker is a normal word right? I think from now on I'm goin to to start screaming and yelling and shift my hands in a z formation when somebody calls me cracker.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
12 Posts
Speaking of your hands in a Z...Zimmerman made headline news for getting pulled over for speeding :suicide: I agree. Our awesome country is going to shit. But, thanks for the idea..I can't wait to get called something racist;)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hahahaha I forgot about that poor guy... I wonder y I don't get put on the news when i pulled over

So autoguide put my post twice cool

·
Registered
342 Posts
What a min...being called cracker is bad? What about redneck? Or Hillbilly? Are these also racial slurs? I have to go file some complaints...does anyone have Al Sharpton's email? I am sure he would be just as outraged as I am...said no white guy ever!!

LOL!!

·
Registered
723 Posts
Philly eagle says "n" word...... Yup that was every other story in the news this morning. Give me a f*cking break first it's paula dean now cooper.... ThIS COUNTRY IS GOIN TO SHIT.... Every person that I ever known has had a racial remark( black white Mexican whatever) its a word who gives a f*uck if he didn't say to the whole world he said it to one person an thats between them tooit to you who cares... But cracker is a normal word right? I think from now on I'm goin to to start screaming and yelling and shift my hands in a z formation when somebody calls me cracker.

"I am assuming the Z formation thing relates to Zimmerman, a non-cracker"?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Nah it is something people do in these parts when they say " oh no you didant" it's when they use their hand and as they are are saying it..... Just a stereo type
Zimmerman had nothing to do with it...

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
because every single motherfucker in the organization has at a minimum whispered a racial slur under their breath at some point in their life. let's not be naive here
I know and a lot have been said to me , but why do you care what happen to somebody else

We all know this is not about what he said it's about money and ratings

·
V8 dreams
3,568 Posts
it's shouldn't be in the headlines, just like zimmerman and paula dean shouldn't have been.

if he was a beast like Vick, they'd not gave a shit and forgave him...but he's not

1 - 13 of 13 Posts