JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
8,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine is a fucking rattle box.. it has a rattle in the dash and the most annoying rattle coming from the tailgate area... I am averaging 13-14 mpg and the A/C sucks. Thinking I could have done much better with almost 45k.

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,651 Posts
Mine is a fucking rattle box.. it has a rattle in the dash and the most annoying rattle coming from the tailgate area... I am averaging 13-14 mpg and the A/C sucks. Thinking I could have done much better with almost 45k.
You gotta be kidding me! 13 - 14? My 98 XJ with 165K miles on it is still getting 20. Apples and oranges? Yes. But still a fun fact!

OK - I'm going back to "vacation" now.

Marcus

·
Registered
647 Posts
i just like it because its filmed on my home wheeling turf :)

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Give ya $10k right now for it. Will even pick it up myself :thefinger:

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
I miss my '79, I remember taking it to the landscape yard to get a pallet of stone and everyone there was watching me give hand signals to the forklift operator. An entire pallet of flagstone and still over an inch left on each side. And maybe 2" of sag. That thing was awesome. Anyone west of Dallas see one in the old dark green with the Indian print thing down the side that is missing the big round emblem on one side let me know and I'll load up my guns and come repo it.

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
They missed the mark with that one. They should have showed it pulling an XTera off a rock or something. I sure like the 2011 GC.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Deal.

10k and you take over payments.

Please let me know of your arrival plans.
Not if you're bitching about the rattles :laughing: If I had the $10k...there's a cherry '03 WJ nearby begging for a RK lift and some JK Rubi wheels and tires, and a winch bumper, and a winch, and so on

1 - 15 of 15 Posts