• Bacon

Votes: 13 41.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so my stock control arms have seen better days now. I wheeled the piss out of them and they are now officially toast. I have Currie Adjustable Track Bars, 4 inch springs front and rear, Poly Performance HD tie rod and Drag link flip kit, Fox 2.0 shocks, and so now I need to replace my arms.

I would like to know what everyone th thinks of the choices I have narrowed it down to.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
I would take a look at Rock Krawler too.

I currently have the TF short arms. They've been working pretty good so far. My only real complaint is the jam nut. :grinpimp: I just wanted to say jam nut.

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
X2 on Rock Krawler - sorry, had to vote bacon:beer:

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
OK, so my stock control arms have seen better days now. I wheeled the piss out of them and they are now officially toast. I have Currie Adjustable Track Bars, 4 inch springs front and rear, Poly Performance HD tie rod and Drag link flip kit, Fox 2.0 shocks, and so now I need to replace my arms.

I would like to know what everyone th thinks of the choices I have narrowed it down to.
Looks like you have some of our other products... Wondering why we didn't make the cut list to be considered. :sad:

Poly Performance/Synergy Suspension Control Arms:
-Front Lowers
-Front Uppers
-Rear Lowers
-Rear Uppers

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like you have some of our other products... Wondering why we didn't make the cut list to be considered. :sad:

Poly Performance/Synergy Suspension Control Arms:
-Front Lowers
-Front Uppers
-Rear Lowers
-Rear Uppers
Quite honestly it is a math thing...I hate adding up prices of individual components! It makes my head hurt. Your site does not have a combined arms listing like the others. That means I have to add up the prices and order each set of arms individually. And as bad as I am at adding things up and ordering the wrong stuff...I would have half long arms and half mid arms! :D

Obviously I like Poly stuff so it isn't a quality thing it is just an I am lazy thing! :beer:

·
Registered
436 Posts
I just ordered some of the flex arms to replace my rear control arms. The drivers side is bent parallel to the frame so figured I needed to replace them.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Quite honestly it is a math thing...I hate adding up prices of individual components! It makes my head hurt. Your site does not have a combined arms listing like the others. That means I have to add up the prices and order each set of arms individually. And as bad as I am at adding things up and ordering the wrong stuff...I would have half long arms and half mid arms! :D

Obviously I like Poly stuff so it isn't a quality thing it is just an I am lazy thing! :beer:
Ask and you shall recieve my friend...

Part # 8023 made just for you.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Very happy with my TF arms. Great trail flex and street ride. I beat on them very hard and they hold up to abuse.

The full JJ Currie arms were not available when I bought my arms, but those should out-flex any other arms of similar size. But lacking that bushing on the frame side may make the street ride a little harsher than the Teraflex or Polys. I have always had fantastic customer service with Currie also.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
I love my RK arms. I make sweet love to them very often, they like it rough. This is my second JK with the same lift. I am getting ready to go to the 5.5" Springs and everything else I have works with the new size.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you everyone for your input. After much thought and research I went with the Currie arms.
However I would like to thank Dave from Poly Performance for offering me a great deal on their arms. There was just a backorder issue and the wife wants the JK fixed NOW! So Actually my first choice would have been Poly Performance arms but I had to go to the first runner up Currie.

·
RIP Brad
3,762 Posts
Thank you everyone for your input. After much thought and research I went with the Currie arms.
You will not be disappointed. Best flexing short arms available thanks to the Johnny Joints on both ends... and don't worry, your ride won't suffer as you have a good set of shocks!

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Anybody ever look at JKS arms? Their rotating deisgn (non-locknut) appears to be very flexy...??

1 - 20 of 21 Posts