JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Ok I gotta ask, if your the smallest rig, what the hell are you goin with??

Vandy
Buddies
1. Small sized 4 dr blazer, its hack from the front seats back, Exo cage, NEW 44" swappers (f'n ahole)

2. Front section of a tj, rest is tube chassis, he's getting buddies #1. 42" Irocks
3. Old style full size blazer on 44" coilovers in each corner.. Dovetailed front and back
4 . Similar to buddies #3 ..
5. Old Toy cruiser..39" Daily driver - maybe

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm going that weekend...:bounce: I'll be smallest rig in the group...
Dre, my plans have changed. The water heater at the house broke, so the excursion budget has been taken from me for a while by the CFO.

They were only open 4 times this year, and definitely planning a trip for next year. Take pictures, heard it's a great wheeling place.

·
V8 dreams
3,573 Posts
Buddies
1. Small sized 4 dr blazer, its hack from the front seats back, Exo cage, NEW 44" swappers (f'n ahole)

2. Front section of a tj, rest is tube chassis, he's getting buddies #1. 42" Irocks
3. Old style full size blazer on 44" coilovers in each corner.. Dovetailed front and back
4 . Similar to buddies #3 ..
5. Old Toy cruiser..39" Daily driver - maybe
Sounds serious! Take some pics I'd love to see what kinda shit y'all tackle with a crew like that

Vandy

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Dre, my plans have changed. The water heater at the house broke, so the excursion budget has been taken from me for a while by the CFO.

They were only open 4 times this year, and definitely planning a trip for next year. Take pictures, heard it's a great wheeling place.
I shall good buddy..

Sounds serious! Take some pics I'd love to see what kinda shit y'all tackle with a crew like that

Vandy
Yeah me too, but they good people, they know my limits, and I'm not ignorant to say " winch me", so we can move on...

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
i wish i lived in texas!!! that place looks amazing!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.