JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just wanted to congratulate Jeremy on his new job.. he was offered and excepted a managing partnership down in hilton head, south carolina... he will be moving down there in the next month or so and i will be following a few months later.. i gotta get the house ready to rent... if anyone is looking for a 3 bedroom townhouse about 15 min away from wharton let me know lol ... so anyway lol.. we are very excited.. i cant wait to move to warmer weather... the high in the winter is around 60... . which means i can run topless most of the year and doorless for a good chunk!! yay!!!

but seriously.. i am gonna so miss you guys.. you guys are like family to me... i am actually tearing up just writing this... finally i have found an awesome group of people to hang out with and just be myself... that has meant the world to me and i can never thank you guys enough... you guys are the greatest bunch of jeeples ... i dont think i will ever find a greater bunch of people!!! .. i am so gonna miss all you guys.. i hope that you guys will still consider me part of the crew when we are gone and i plan on coming back and wheel with you all.. like i said earlier i am not leaving for a little bit so i got a lot of wheeling to do until then.. the nearest place to wheel is like 2 hours away!!!!!

i just wanna thank you guys for all you have done for me and taught me and will really miss you all...

·
Registered
335 Posts
Don't be too bummed out, your gonna love it down here!! Plus you'll meet a whole new group. Gulches I've heard is pretty badass, I've personally never been, but URE is a blast too, sure theres lots of other places in SC (I'm in NC)

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Congrats to you both! A change of scenery is always nice too! Hopefully you'll come back to visit, or maybe we'll get a caravan of JC down to SC one day to visit and do some wheeling! :beer:

Sent from my cardboard box using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Congrats! My friend from work over down there. She has a JKU. I can set you ladies up to wheel.

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Congrats Jeremy! You all will be missed! Thats the 3rd good friends we lost to the south, one we got back! Keep me posted on your place!

Sent from.......the STUNNING state of NJ on my 10g phone (only avail in NJ)

·
Registered
292 Posts
Congrats, Hilton Head is sweet and you're going to love it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.