1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
ONE PER PERSON !!! thats all you deserve :thefinger:
No no, old Jarheads definitely need more cupholders, door armrest, console arm rest, Cruise, & power everything, (Wheel in comfort)
:thefinger::thefinger: :beer:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Big flocking hairy deal. Communist Reports has no clue how to factor in what a vehicle is about. If they were rating sports cars they would ding the Ferrari for having too rough a suspension and sitting too low to the ground. CR=Jacka$$es :shaking:

OBTW - I currently own two of the worst and in the last year owned a third. :laughing:

·
Registered
900 Posts
Big flocking hairy deal. Communist Reports has no clue how to factor in what a vehicle is about. If they were rating sports cars they would ding the Ferrari for having too rough a suspension and sitting too low to the ground. CR=Jacka$$es :shaking:

OBTW - I currently own two of the worst and in the last year owned a third. :laughing:
Glutton for punishment huh? :D

·
Registered
749 Posts

That sums it up above in red, oh by the IPE, should of kept the H3 it did better than the JK. :D

A

·
0 Posts
Ipe, you have owned 3 of the worst trucks in the last 6 months. How do you feel about that? :laughing::laughing:

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
"We're rating these cars as most people would drive them in the SUV category," said Jake Fisher, a Consumer Reports auto test engineer."
This is exactly the people we DONT want owning this great vehicle...

Say NO to Soccer Moms!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I own number 1 (ok I have a 2 door but there descriptions would probably be the same) and the woman has a Jeep Liberty Sport... guess we are bad at picking out vehicles...

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I own 4 vehicles, only one is an SUV
67 CJ-5
07 JK
76 Waggoneer
94 Isuzu Amigo

figure out what one :D

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
That sums it up above in red, oh by the IPE, should of kept the H3 it did better than the JK. :D
It looks like while the H3 has less overall crappyness then the JK, and the FJ has even less crappyness...

Sooooo... despite the loss of the lesser crappy H3, the minimally crappy FJ offsets the massively crappy JK by a wide margin. Thus according to CR the overall crap footprint of all my crappy vehicles is reduced massively allowing me to be far ahead of the game in aggregate craposity.

Did you follow any of that crap? :grinpimp: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :shaking:

·
Registered
962 Posts
They called it one of the worst CARS. That's the problem. They didn't rate it properly:D

I'm going back to the dealer, I want my money back. I thought i bought a Jeep, not a CAR.

·
Registered
184 Posts
This is exactly the people we DONT want owning this great vehicle...

Say NO to Soccer Moms!
Hey, hey, hey, wait a minute! Don't attack us soccer moms! We're not all bad! I use it to run over other soccer moms that get in my way! :D

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Hey, hey, hey, wait a minute! Don't attack us soccer moms! We're not all bad! I use it to run over other soccer moms that get in my way! :D
Yeah on the way to Home Depot no less.

Your OK in my book peaches.

Now where have you been? Building stuff?

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
OK... Your accepted! :D I should not have made a blanket statement like that... THere are a few good ones out there! :D

·
Registered
184 Posts
Yeah on the way to Home Depot no less.

Your OK in my book peaches.

Now where have you been? Building stuff?
LOL! I've been around, just working and being mommy to my 4 year old and redecorating his room (so yes, lots of HD runs). :D

I did put on a new grill guard for my JK this weekend! I think it's pretty!

Anyways, back on topic, I don't really use Consumer Report as a vehicle buying guide. I agree, they seem biased. They should really just stick to rating appliances...

·
Registered
749 Posts
LOL! I've been around, just working and being mommy to my 4 year old and redecorating his room (so yes, lots of HD runs). :D

I did put on a new grill guard for my JK this weekend! I think it's pretty!

Anyways, back on topic, I don't really use Consumer Report as a vehicle buying guide. I agree, they seem biased. They should really just stick to rating appliances...[/QUOTE
Hey FzyPChz, the minute you bought the JK you gave up your Soccer Mom status:D....... man could I of used that grill gaurd last time out, had a new 2 Dr JK with a young lady in front of me and wouldn't push this fallen tree out of the way(smart girl);), so I had to.. I pushed one of my driving lights back(didn't break).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts