JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a congo cage for a RTT earlier this year and plans have changed. It is for an unlimited and has been on it(a few scratches). I have the hi-lift mount and the tire mount for it to. I do not have the basket. Pick-up only with $300.00.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I will buy if its what I want.
Send me pics please.
PM'd

I bought a congo cage for a RTT earlier this year and plans have changed. It is for an unlimited and has been on it(a few scratches). I have the hi-lift mount and the tire mount for it to. I do not have the basket. Pick-up only with $300.00.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I'm interested...what brand?

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
until he throws a pic of his up here is one on my jeep. these things are stout. rated for 500lbs. i had 800lbs of plywood on mine. the rear mounts attach to the frame.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
its will pivot back for the soft top. but there is also enough room to "slide" the hardtop out from underneath it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts