JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured some might want to know I will be in class this Saturday to get my conceal and carry permit. Minnesota and Arizona. :devilish:

Tammy

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does getting one for either of those states give you reciprocity to carry in other states?
Yes, Minnesota is 32 out of the 50 States, Then Arizona adds 7 more states I believe. Then There is Utah and Florida that will fill in the rest I believe. I am I will find out more at the class.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Figured some might want to know I will be in class this Saturday to get my conceal and carry permit. Minnesota and Arizona. :devilish:

Tammy
Hello Jeep Momma, I have had a permit for several years now and highly recommend carry insurance before leaving the house with a gun. Here is a contact to check out the insurance, there are other carriers, this is just the one I use. USCCA Concealed Carry Reciprocity Map & U.S. Gun Laws | USCCA The map will tell you which states accept your particular license to carry. Not all states do now so be careful when traveling. I like your ride here is mine.
Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive side marker light Tire Car

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello Jeep Momma, I have had a permit for several years now and highly recommend carry insurance before leaving the house with a gun. Here is a contact to check out the insurance, there are other carriers, this is just the one I use. USCCA Concealed Carry Reciprocity Map & U.S. Gun Laws | USCCA The map will tell you which states accept your particular license to carry. Not all states do now so be careful when traveling. I like your ride here is mine. View attachment 365950
Thanks! You are the second person to suggest insurance. Minnesota works in 30 states I believe and Arizona which was part of the class too is 7 more states. I just need to apply to Arizona and get a background check and I will have the permit. Hopefully speeding tickets don't stop me from passing the background check. LOL!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks! You are the second person to suggest insurance. Minnesota works in 30 states I believe and Arizona which was part of the class too is 7 more states. I just need to apply to Arizona and get a background check and I will have the permit. Hopefully speeding tickets don't stop me from passing the background check. LOL!!!
The insurance is to provide a lawyer for you (absolutely dealing with cops and prosecutors in case of a shooting, right or wrong) and to provide coverage for the inevitable civil suit to follow. I wouldn't leave my property carrying without insurance. I pay $30.00 a month and the coverage is over a million.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts