JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a complete stereo system from my JK for sale. 100% Complete, everything needed to hook it up. Direct bolt in for all JKs.

Kenwood double DIN touch screen head unit with built in EQ, cross overs DVD, bluetooth, Navigation ready, iPhone ready, Satellite ready.

Kenwood bluetooth expansion module.

Iphone control cable

2x Memphis audio M class front component speakers with crossovers. Separate mid and tweeters. (Beyond clean sound!)

2x Memphis Audio M class rear coaxial speakers with separate crossovers.

2x Massive 10 inch dual voice coil subs in rhino lined sealed enclosure for nice tight sounding bass (winner of SPL contests world wide)

1 Alpine MPR F450 4 chan amp for main speakers 70W RMS x 4

1 Alpine MPR 650 mono block amp for subs 600W RMS x 1

All of the necessary hookup wires (that in its own is a few hundred dollars) Includes 4 and 8 gauge amp hookup wires with distribution blocks, RCAs and more.

This system not only sounds clean, its freaking loud enough to make your chest rattle even with the top off should you decide to turn the knob past half. Well over $2500 brand new Asking $1000 for all of it.

Please contact me by e mail [email protected] I do not check my PMs.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How much for just the double din kenwood
I am not really interested in breaking up the entire set as it is worth more as a whole. I figure if I dont sell it, Its going in my new used truck. But I wanted to rid of it so I can get my truck a set of tires it needs badly.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Location?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

1 - 8 of 8 Posts