JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have everything for a complete Hemi swap, including the AEV standard Hemi kit, along with all of the necessary parts and accessories on the BOM. Motor is out of an '08 Grand Cherokee with 16k. Trans is from an '08 Commander with 1k. All of the BOM parts are brand new, except the alternator and a/c compressor which are low mileage used units. Changed directions on project. $10k for everything! Located in San Diego.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guys, if you've considered a Hemi swap, you know this is a good deal for what it is. Start adding everything up and you'll see what I mean. I'd rather sell it to someone here, but the package goes on Ebay next week. I may consider separating the motor/trans and the AEV kit if anyone is interested in that. Thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TTT. Someone buy this -- or make me an offer on the AEV kit -- or the parts on the Bill of Materials -- or the motor -- or the trans. I'll separate any or all, but won't break up the AEV kit.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Speaking from my experience, this is a GREAT deal and somebody should jump on this... Good luck!

Ben

·
Registered
691 Posts
If only you weren't in San Diego...Shipping to the east coast of Fl. would be a killer. Good luck brother.
Airhawksix,
Don't be too sure on the expense of shipping all of this. If he is willing to put it on pallets, it would not be as costly as you might think using ground freight to a crossdock in your area... Check into it.

Ben

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Airhawksix,
Don't be too sure on the expense of shipping all of this. If he is willing to put it on pallets, it would not be as costly as you might think using ground freight to a crossdock in your area... Check into it.

Ben
I can easily strap it to a pallet and deliver it to any shipping location around San Diego. I have done that before and it is no problem for me.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The AEV Builder Kit is now on Ebay. Motor and trans will follow shortly unless someone grabs the rest.

·
Registered
254 Posts
jk

Can have it shipped for you.

7329 927 1495
marc

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Still looking to move this as a package deal. Asking $10k for everything, but will entertain reasonable offers. I will also work with you guys on shipping if that's a concern. So get your shipping quote and let's work something out. Thanks

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
BTT for you. :beer:

I am surprised no one has grabbed this up from you. $10k for a complete swap is a pretty good deal.

If only I had another JK to drop a Hemi into .............

Good luck on the sale!

Anthony

1 - 20 of 34 Posts