JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've recently moved to Tampa for school and besides the entire area around USF being a complete dump, no Jeep owners seem to wave back when I drive by them. What's wrong with the people down here?

·
Premium Member
939 Posts
:suicide:

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
We just don't like you. :thefinger:

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
I like this MR LIKA character, he must have big balls to start a thread over on pirate.:thankyou:
Too bad your boyfriend keeps em in his nightstand for ya. :thefinger:

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
I like this MR LIKA character, he must have big balls to start a thread over on pirate.:thankyou:
and huge hands that double in size when formed like a fist......:thefinger:

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
my gf goes to usf. and she freaking hates it. everyones a douchebag asshole. shes transfering to unf in the fall. the parking lot was filled with lifted jeeps and trucks. everyone was nice,and were even trusting enough to leave cell phones and bags on the cafeteria tables while they got more food. tampa sucks donkey balls.just saying.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
LOL

·
Registered
447 Posts
I live in tampa palms and go to USF and I never get waves back in either my JK or YJ. I try to always wave, but have missed a couple due to reading or looking at my phone at the lights. If you want to go riding or need a riding crew, let me know.

Sent via evil monkey!

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
I've recently moved to Tampa for school and besides the entire area around USF being a complete dump, no Jeep owners seem to wave back when I drive by them. What's wrong with the people down here?
Lol. Just go to Mons Venus on dale mabry and stop whining.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Lol. Just go to Mons Venus on dale mabry and stop whining.
Don't go to mons! Step your game up and hit the penthouse club or the dollhouse.

Sent via evil monkey!

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
Yeah, but when she waves with those floppy titties, it's just awkward and wrong.
....and think what that bush looks like with all those 3" or 4" inch pubes just a blowing in the wind. oooooh, ooooh.....not to mention the long :thefinger:ass armpit hairs.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts