JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

There is a good chance I may be coming to Florida for a few months for training. While I'm there I would love to do a little light four wheeling in my jku. It really dosent have any mods just a 1.75 daystar puck lift and 265 tires. I have a hi lift here I will probably bring along I'm just not sure how much room I would have to store things there so i don't want to bring much, is there anything specific I would need for wheelin there?

Wendy

·
Registered
228 Posts
So I will go first,this is about the worst forum for rides or info on rides at least in Florida..I would say look at clubs in the area you will be staying..lots of clubs here but unfortunately not many places to go.If you are around the Tampa area or close look up my club on Facebook or our forum Tricountyjeepers.com..My username is the same if you decide to check it out..Good luck and happy Jeeping!!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Hello,

There is a good chance I may be coming to Florida for a few months for training. While I'm there I would love to do a little light four wheeling in my jku. It really dosent have any mods just a 1.75 daystar puck lift and 265 tires. I have a hi lift here I will probably bring along I'm just not sure how much room I would have to store things there so i don't want to bring much, is there anything specific I would need for wheelin there?

Wendy
Where will you be heading in Florida? There are a lot of forest to drive around in but it depends on the location you are heading to.

Mainly sand, some clay, and a lot of mud down here.

I am in the Central Florida area and feel free to message me if you are coming to this area. I am a part of the Clermont Jeep Club. We could organize a ride and get some people together for a nice little trail day/beach day.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Florida sucks ass, unless you like mud! Good trail riding you can do in a rental car, so you can leave the high lift at home.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts