JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have ordered billet badges that say "Combat Rated" (rather than "Trail Rated"). I've spread the word on Military Jeepers and we are looking at getting about 30 of them (and that's in less than 24 hours since I came up with the idea).

Anyhow, the will be approximately 3" in diameter, read "Combat" at the top (following the curves of the circle), and read "Rated" at the bottom (following the curves of the circle). So they won't be limited to any particular armed service group, a globe will be in the middle.

Later, we plan on getting tabs that will go on top of the badge that will read "Iraq", "Afghanistan", "Vietnam", "Korea", "Bosnia", "Kosovo", or whatever other campaign you've been in. For Navy guys, they can get "USS Whatever-Ship" on their tabs if they like.

Anyhow, if you're interested, just let me know.

NOTE: I will not be making any money from this. I decided to do this and just thought others who are serving, or have served, in the military would want them too.

BTW...I posted this on the "OTHER" forum and it was promptly deleted. I'm sick of the pettiness over there and will no longer go back.

·
Registered
962 Posts
That's a great idea. I'd love to get one, but I've never served.
I hope no one takes your idea and makes a "ghetto rated" emblem...
A "Moab rated" one would be cool though....
Post up pics when you get them.
Sucks that your other thread got deleted. Maybe they wanted a "Fascist Regime Rated" emblem....

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Hey JAson. Thats great . Please let me know if that idea becomes reality because im interested. Me and some boys overhere in the sandbox like the idea.

A

·
0 Posts
Good idea. What about a Mall Rated one for A Plumber though :thefinger::laughing::laughing:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
BTW...I posted this on the "OTHER" forum and it was promptly deleted. I'm sick of the pettiness over there and will no longer go back.
You're a good man Jason...you know where your friends are...I'm interested...badge with Vietnam...let me know...be safe

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Good idea. What about a Mall Rated one for A Plumber though :thefinger::laughing::laughing:

Don't need a badge...the Shehara, I mean Sahara is already "Mall Rated":thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I should hear back from the company soon with a picture of the design and a price. When I find out, I'll post it here.

Sorry, no "Mall Rated" ones yet, but we can tackle that later.

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Jason- Thats a great idea, and I dont know why that would get deleted ???

I have not served, but appreciate you guys who do. I'd like to contribute to the badges---

I'll send $25 to help buy them if you pm me your address.:beer:

Thats only if you REALLY get them made!:thefinger:

Sincere thanks, guys!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's a generous offer, but we should be getting a good deal on them since it's a group buy. Everyone will just pay for however many they want.

If you're in the giving mood though, you could always donate to the Wheelers for the Wounded program at www.wheelersforthewounded.org. :D

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Jason. Glad you mentioned this place on FJOA. I am going to go back to JK and spread it around.

FWIW....ID like to have a MUD RATED badge w/ the state of florida in the middle.
I got a message from Nick today (red JK) and he told me that I've been "banned" over there. I sent Hitmoney a message (via FL Jeepers) and told him that they can delete every post I ever made over there, along with the account, or I will be going to my sponsors (who also pay to advertise over there) and explaining what has transpired to them. Maybe my sponsors will side with me, maybe they'll side with that forum, but I'm willing to find out. I gave them until August 15th to delete the posts.

As for the Mud Rated badge...that shouldn't be too difficult, but without a lot of people ordering it, it's going to cost you (probably $30 each). I have a bunch of military guys wanting the Combat Rated ones and it looks as though we'll be ordering at least 30-40. We're hoping that will keep the cost down.

·
Vendor
2,531 Posts
You must have read my mind, I also want it in pink, do you guys think that would look good on my red rock colored JK, or should I go with something different?

:thefinger::beer:

·
Registered
147 Posts
I got a message from Nick today (red JK) and he told me that I've been "banned" over there. I sent Hitmoney a message (via FL Jeepers) and told him that they can delete every post I ever made over there, along with the account, or I will be going to my sponsors (who also pay to advertise over there) and explaining what has transpired to them. Maybe my sponsors will side with me, maybe they'll side with that forum, but I'm willing to find out. I gave them until August 15th to delete the posts.

As for the Mud Rated badge...that shouldn't be too difficult, but without a lot of people ordering it, it's going to cost you (probably $30 each). I have a bunch of military guys wanting the Combat Rated ones and it looks as though we'll be ordering at least 30-40. We're hoping that will keep the cost down.
With badges as with other special order/made things the more you order the less per unit it will cost. What costs the most in the long run is the set up to make the item. Once the setting up to run it is done then it does not have to be redone untill you run the batch whether it be one or one thousand.

·
Banned
10,249 Posts

Id pay 30 bucks for a mud rated badge w/ the state of florida in the middle. Give me some contact info and I'll take it from there. Thanks.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just go to www.billetbadges.com and fill out one of their order forms. They have a section for custom ones where you just describe what you want.

BTW...if you're a Gator fan...maybe "Swamp Rated"? :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts