JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scott and I ran about 2/3 of Twin Cone today. Snow drifts at about 11,100 feet stopped up from making the top but we had fun. Much better than working on the honey do list like CO Hummer ;)

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My dogs are on the couch worn out and they didn’t run 4 or 5 miles like Orion :)

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Man...

If i had the Rocky Mountains as my backyard, I would never return to civilization!

word. :grinpimp:

I plan on exploring the Rockies on the last part of July, But i will be riding my FJR1300 to Golden to meet up with the rest of the gang first! :)

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Awsome pics Alec. My brother works over at Faricy Boys Jeep in the Springs. I usually make a couple of trips a year, but I never get to take the Jeep. It's just too dang far unless you take at least 10 days off. My summer is booked this year, but maybe next summer I'll drive over.

I'll give you guys a shout next time I'm there. Maybe my bro will hook me up with a rental Jeep since his sorry ass ain't got one. He even works for Jeep. :shaking:

He does have dirt bikes though. There's plenty of fun to be had on them out there. :smokin:

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
I know most of the fun offroading is that actual driving part but, if you are ever out here without your rig let us know. I am sure we would all be happy to show you the trails as a passenger. It is absolutley beautiful out here adn most of our day was actually just have a beer or two and some food on top of a hill. :beer: :beer:

I have been hitting the trails most weekends and here in a month or so when the snow melts I think a majority of the guys out here will be out every weekend!

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
If the same offer is extended to me also, I will gladly buy the brews for a guided tour!

Adam

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Thanks Alec. I'll be taking you up on that for sure. :beer:

My plan is to move out there in 6 years when my daughter graduates high school. Hopefully I will be able to. Atlanta is way too congested for me. Location wise, it's great. I'm just a few hours from all kinds of stuff. Our mountains are pretty but they ain't the Rockys though.

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
If the same offer is extended to me also, I will gladly buy the brews for a guided tour!

Adam
deffinetly! I am still exploring this place myself! There is so many trails here it is insane. From what I have seen so far, you could run a different trail every weekend of the summer and still not seen them all! :beer:

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
deffinetly! I am still exploring this place myself! There is so many trails here it is insane. From what I have seen so far, you could run a different trail every weekend of the summer and still not seen them all! :beer:
Sweet!

I will hit you up in late July, And if nothing else, have a brew or 12...:beer::beer::beer:

Adam

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sweet!

I will hit you up in late July, And if nothing else, have a brew or 12...:beer::beer::beer:

Adam
Post up when you are getting close. We can show you some trails and have a 12 pack :beer::beer::beer:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Nice Pix!!

Looks like you guys has fun. But I'm sure it wasn't as much fun as fixing sprinkler systems, or doing yard work. :(

I'm good to go for the weekend of 6/14!

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
hmmm...that si either a picture of a three apple tall unicycler in front of a foot of snow or there is still going to be a while before that drift is gone

·
Registered
173 Posts
is there something lined up for 6/14 or you are just free that weekend?
I'm just free that weekend. Alec is up for doing some wheeling, so we can all figure out something.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts