JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Awsome views, I'm hoping the army will let me go there soon.

·
Registered
586 Posts
very nice, thanks for posting... :beer:

·
Registered
2,802 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is Bridal Veil Falls just outside Telluride. You can reach it via Imogene Pass or Black Bear Pass also.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I grew up in Colorado so I know the area trails well. A good trail guide book is Guide to Colorado Backroads & 4-Wheel-Drive Trails, 3rd Edition by Charles A. Wells. You can order it on Amazon. It lists most of the trails in Colorado and is very detailed. The visitor information centers in Silverton and Ouray also have very good detailed maps and the trails are well marked.

·
Registered
670 Posts
I'm jealous of all you westerners....Between the pics of Colorado and the Moab in Utah...I don't think I can take much more of this Plains state...

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
I grew up in Colorado so I know the area trails well. A good trail guide book is Guide to Colorado Backroads & 4-Wheel-Drive Trails, 3rd Edition by Charles A. Wells. You can order it on Amazon. It lists most of the trails in Colorado and is very detailed. The visitor information centers in Silverton and Ouray also have very good detailed maps and the trails are well marked.
Thanks! ORDERED!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts