JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 2012 Rubicon JKU in October. Got a little over 3k miles on it now. Been cruising around on different sites getting ideas and gathering up some knowledge for this old brain of mine. Sure seems to be a lot of good people on here, not a lot of flaming going on and good sharing of ideas happening. Already did a 3.5 inch AEV lift and changed out the tires. Put on some different bumpers, Got some rock rail steps and some fenders on the way. Not a rock crawler kind of guy but love the mountains here in Colorado where I was born and raised. So far, I really like the 2012 Rubicon, and really like the Pentastar engine. We used to put small block Chevy's and later Buick v-6's in our jeeps back when I was younger, this engine reminds me of the performance we got out of those. Looking forward to asking a few questions of some of you veterans. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and ideas. I'll post some pics of the rig when I get it "worthy" I was really pleased when I saw you have some guns and shooting threads....my passion.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.