JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
It was muddy, raining, sleeting, hail, lightening and a 8 rated trail.... Yup... Even Alec had a bit.. Not terrible, its fixable.... These 2 trails should be called The Dif Buster! Everyone has battle scars I am sure! :beer:

Taken from xtreme pics on other thread of same day..

Couple of pictures from today. Sorry, I was the tail gunner so I did not get a whole lot of shots today.

G

·
My carnage was preventable. I was driving up a hill and looking to my right at a stuck Hummer, not paying great attention to what was in front of me. The next thing I knew I was stopped and a tree that appeared from nowhere had embedded itself in my fender :innocent::laughing:

I’ll post some pics later when I get home.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Great pics. Can't wait to wheel with y'all.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
He does ok offroad but don't let him drive you home from the bar. I have before and he doesn't use the blinkers. bastard

LOL...:bounce::beer:

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
Great pics and a great trail. It looks like the license plate holders are getting hammered everywhere. I removed mine before a rock tore it off.

Rock On Col. JKers. Bada$$

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
LMAO. I got my twins and the wife out for the Thanksgiving week (with the dog, too). Between the rain the first 3 nights and those focking donkeys getting into camp and pissing off the dog every night, it was still all good LOL.:D:beer:

Way worse ways to live life.:smokin::smokin::smokin:

G

·
LMAO. I got my twins and the wife out for the Thanksgiving week (with the dog, too). Between the rain the first 3 nights and those focking donkeys getting into camp and pissing off the dog every night, it was still all good
LMAO.. but....

On the way to the trailhead after the hydroplaning in the torrential rain on I25, wondering if camping was such a good idea ;)

The camp site looked "warming", right....

Building rednecksville...

The ******* beer cooler..

Daughter and dogs in the tent using the grill as a heater after failing to make a fire...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts