JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok im about to order a 2012 JKU and have made the decision on getting a sport but we're down to 2 color choices, Orange Crush and Bright White.Now i am 46 years old and have no problem with the crush right now,,my kids who are 14 and 12 absolutely love it because its there schools colors.My only concearn with the Crush is it would get old after awhile.On the other hand ive always liked white and out of the standard fleet colors,black ,white,red,and silver,,,,white is by far my favorite.

So do i go with the Crush with a chance of it growing old in the future or do i go more conservative and order the bright white??

Thanks for your responses.
Kdog

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
i vote crush.

almost got a mango tango but when i went to pick it up it wouldnt start then when it finally did start it wouldnt turn off. the only other color was the steel blue i have which even though i love the color i still secretly wish i had waited for another mango tango.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Go with the Crush! I feel that Jeeps are one of the few vehicles that can pull of bright bold colors. Every vehicle comes in white, Not many come in bright orange! My favorite Jeep colors are Crush, Detonator Yellow, Sunburst Orange and Mango Tango. Until now I never realized that all of my favorite colors were orange/yellow. Sahara Tan is also high on my list though.

Put another way, there are hundreds of thousands of Jeeps, and you will see other Jeeps every time you drive it. How often do you want to see one that looks just like yours? For me it is important to be unique, even if every Jeep owner puts the same mods on haha.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WOW Crush is almost pitching a shutout thus far.I realize that Crush will be a limited run and perhaps more desireable in the future but i normally hold onto my vehicles until i run them into the ground.

I will be ordering it with auto,limited slip,dual tops,infinity sound system,connectivity group,max tow package,possibly leather but still up in the air with that.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Bright white but i am also biased

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Crush! White is a great Jeep color but there are allready lots of them. Crush is rare.

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
My white doesn't really scratch = bonus!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Crush all the way!!!!!! Jeeps are fun and Crush is a fun color too. I have nothing against white, but white is, well, white.:)

·
Registered
991 Posts
I vote Bright White!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have a '12 silver. I love the look of Crush but White looks good with black mods to it. Good luck choosing! :bounce:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm partial to white

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'd say Crush. I ended up with an 11 Sahara Tan and love it because it's not so common. Of course, it's not as flashy as Crush, but that'd be high on my list as well, but only if it was not all color-matched. Black top at a minimum.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I vote crush.....white is for cars!:hide:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts