JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some pictures for those that still like the "Jeep & outdoor" aspect of this forum. :shaking: Nothing hardcore here, but still a nice drive through the east Texas pines. :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:):):)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the invite:bawling:
Thought about it and figured that you would fall asleep and wheel into a power line. :D

For real though (if Kerry doesn't mind), I would like to cut open the stream bed that's back there. Not sure if you remember where that is, but it would be a great trail off the beaten path. It wouldn't take much work to remove some of the dead growth and scrub along that creek and make some excellent little climbs and descents in and out of it. I could probably bring it back out onto the main trail down a ways from where the creek goes into the woods.

BTW- My excellent spotting skills almost got Kerry's jeep flipped on it's side...twice. Totally fun.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Thought about it and figured that you would fall asleep and wheel into a power line. :D

For real though (if Kerry doesn't mind), I would like to cut open the stream bed that's back there. Not sure if you remember where that is, but it would be a great trail off the beaten path. It wouldn't take much work to remove some of the dead growth and scrub along that creek and make some excellent little climbs and descents in and out of it. I could probably bring it back out onto the main trail down a ways from where the creek goes into the woods.

BTW- My excellent spotting skills almost got Kerry's jeep flipped on it's side...twice. Totally fun.
Thats the one Kerry and I walked, it should be decent. I wish I knew who owned the land so I could ask for full access. I dont mind colo or tahitian I have been going out there for the last 8 or 9 years.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.