JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may remember that my oldest daughter moved to Pasadena two years ago to go to school and play volleyball at San Jacinto college. Well, she graduated and signed her letter of intent to play at the University of St. Thomas in Houston. We are truly lucky for yet another great opportunity. Texas has been great to my daughter and she and I really appreciate it.
The stars at night......:beer:

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Congrats! My sister in law played volleyball at San Jac and my mother in law was an assistant to the dean. Sounds like you r daughter is moving on up! If you ever need anything or she does please let me know or if you need a place to stay to cheapen up a visit!

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
Congrats! St. Thomas is an excellent school.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
St Thomas is an expensive school! Hope she got a full ride.
Not a full ride, but enough to make it do-able for us. She was very impressed by the school academically as well as by the support from the administrators and coaching staff. We feel very lucky that she will be able to go there.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats! My sister in law played volleyball at San Jac and my mother in law was an assistant to the dean. Sounds like you r daughter is moving on up! If you ever need anything or she does please let me know or if you need a place to stay to cheapen up a visit!
I may take you up on that! I'll bring the :beer:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts