JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
9,176 Posts
I would like to the see Trojans play the Gators - I think that would be a hell of a game.
Yeah I would too. Personally, Id like for the gators to beat bama in the SEC title game then have to play them again in the national title game. They're the only team I could see romping the gators at this point.

But that could just be the SEC blood pumping through my veins a talking ;).

:beer:

·
Openly Hostile
6,939 Posts
Yeah I would too. Personally, Id like for the gators to beat bama in the SEC title game then have to play them again in the national title game. They're the only team I could see romping the gators at this point.

But that could just be the SEC blood pumping through my veins a talking ;).

:beer:
Eh, I'd like to see you guys stomp bama, but not in the title game. I don't see any way that USC plays in the title game...sitting in 5th and probably going to stay there. The title game should be good this year no matter who is in it.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
I think we (Texas) may be screwed. If Oklahoma beats OK State this weekend, they are bound to jump us since they are only like .08 behind us in the BCS.

The weird scenario now is for OK State to beat OK, OK drops away from us in the polls, Tech (Currently 7) plays in the Big 12 Championship and either wins or loses (doesn't matter to us) and still doesn't move up high enough to knock us off, so we may luck out and stay at number two, not win a conference and still play for the NC.

But there is a lot of football left to play,

we have to win against A&M (don't laugh, they have runied our day before).

Alabama could theoretically lose to Auburn this weekend,

Florida could lose to Florida State....

And if all that happens, there is a chance for Texas vs OU in NC,

or if one of them loses, USC can sneak in.....What a friggin mess....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.