JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pretty nice sized collection of Code 3 Fire Trucks that are taking up space in my attic. Therefore Im putting them up for sale.

The first 2 I have to post up are

Phila FD Squrt 57 1/32 scale Diamond Plate Edition. This truck was displayed in a sealed glass case for 2 years then put back in the box. its in mint condition. I paid $200 new for it and per the Code 3 website its sold out and selling on eBay for over $300! Id like $125 for it.

Next up is FDNY Marine Co. No.9 Fireboat. again, this was displayed in a sealed case for about 2 years then returned to the box. comes with stands and a display base I paid $150 for it new, its sold out and selling on eBay for over $250. Id like $90 for it. This particular boat was in service for almost 6 months after the WTC attacks on 9/11 providing water to the FDNY due to collapse of the hydrant system in the area.

any questions or requests for specific trucks feel free to PM me. I have lots more to sell, still working on cataloging them. I will update the thread as I do.

thanks for looking

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
One of my other instructors at the fire academy collects them, Ill try and let him know you are selling them. If you could PM me a list of what you have and the prices and Ill get it to him.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts