JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
When the list 'call' in the price section you know its gonna be high! But it is cool looking.

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
plus since they deal in specialty veh's (i.e. arctic edition and MW3) they know what they have so they know how to produce a very competitive price!

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
OK, i really don't get it. It's a blacked out ruby with a decal, stitched seats and an AEV rear bumper. what s the markup over a standard rubi?

·
Registered
120 Posts
The dealer I got my 2012 Rubi from has a MW3 and several Arctics on the lot, even a Arctic Liberty... I didn't know they even made those. I saw them on Tuesday while I got a free oil change. Took over an hour and got reprimanded by a service writer for offroading and scratching a control arm mount. "wherever you're going offroading... stop." Not sure the free oil change was worth the hassle.

The Arctic Liberty actually looked kinda cool, the headlight bezels were black instead of the normal chrome.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Specialty Jeeps will be worth no more than regular Jeeps that are similarly equipped within ten years. Ask the guys with the Double Dragon edition Mazda MX6.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Specialty Jeeps will be worth no more than regular Jeeps that are similarly equipped within ten years. Ask the guys with the Double Dragon edition Mazda MX6.
It is not about what they are worth in ten years. All those aftermarket parts are now factory parts which means they automatically covered by insurance and factory warranty.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
It is not about what they are worth in ten years. All those aftermarket parts are now factory parts which means they automatically covered by insurance and factory warranty.
Oh? I thought the COD edition Jeep was more expensive than a Rubicon.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
checked it out today.

sitting down?

$42.210

·
Registered
385 Posts
The dealer I got my 2012 Rubi from has a MW3 and several Arctics on the lot, even a Arctic Liberty... I didn't know they even made those. I saw them on Tuesday while I got a free oil change. Took over an hour and got reprimanded by a service writer for offroading and scratching a control arm mount. "wherever you're going offroading... stop." Not sure the free oil change was worth the hassle.

The Arctic Liberty actually looked kinda cool, the headlight bezels were black instead of the normal chrome.
Did you show him the Trail Rated badge?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts