JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale one cobra 29 CB radio bluetooth capable with everything needed to use in your JK. Radio works well. Comes with CB, Teraflex tailgate mount, antenna stud, spring for antenna, Firestik tunable fiberglass antenna. I have it installed currently in my JKU and really have no use for it. Antenna coax needs to be replaced due to small tear in insulation.
Askin $75 and feel it is a very fair price considering the condition of the radio and all the added features/antenna. Prefer local sale as I do not want to ship. Located in south jersey just outside philly.

·
Premium Member
643 Posts
I have for sale one cobra 29 CB radio bluetooth capable with everything needed to use in your JK. Radio works well. Comes with CB, Teraflex tailgate mount, antenna stud, spring for antenna, Firestik tunable fiberglass antenna. I have it installed currently in my JKU and really have no use for it. Antenna coax needs to be replaced due to small tear in insulation.
Askin $75 and feel it is a very fair price considering the condition of the radio and all the added features/antenna. Prefer local sale as I do not want to ship. Located in south jersey just outside philly.
Consider it sold

1 - 3 of 3 Posts