JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what happened to coast driveshafts? no one seems to selll them anymore. came down on a rock and looking for a direct dropin for a front driveshaft 1310 and thought i could buy a new one from them still. Both the axle and tcase have their yolks and not factory. Also 4 inch teraflex lift on a 2008 rubicon 2 door.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that is where I originally purched them, but called and they said they dont have them anymore.

·
Super Moderator
6,175 Posts
what happened to coast driveshafts? no one seems to selll them anymore. came down on a rock and looking for a direct dropin for a front driveshaft 1310 and thought i could buy a new one from them still. Both the axle and tcase have their yolks and not factory. Also 4 inch teraflex lift on a 2008 rubicon 2 door.
the Googles suggests that what wS once Coast Drivelines is now Driveshaft Pro ...

https://www.driveshaftpro.com/ventura

:jeep2:

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
You don't have any driveline shops in your area? A quick search shows 9 around you with Joint Clutch and Gear service can service or build you a new shaft. Around here we generally get them serviced same day if you get to them in the morning.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Purchased a replacement from northwoods4x4 and had the bent one rebuilt for a spare.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts