JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My retard of a co-worker told my boss he left a job early yesterday because he "didnt feel like doing anything." I cant believe he did that. I was blown away. I mean yea work sucks but you have to do it. He just acted like it was no big deal. He literally picked the worst day, the worst time, and the worst job. We had problems all Thursday with that job. Finally got it all figured out and did what we needed to do Friday morning. Later that day, he had to meet an electrician to finish the job, well right in the middle of the job he told the electrician he was going home. So the electrician called my boss and the boss called my co-worker. Thats when he told the boss he left cuz he didnt feel like doing anything. Shitty thing about it is he probably wont get fired :suicide:
and that annoys the crap out of me. If I did that, I would have been fired on the spot. The only reason he is still there after he fucks shit up almost every day is cuz he has a CDL. And I'm starting to think he sees that now and thinks he can get away with what he wants. If I was the boss, I would have fired him a long time ago. Oh well. He will get canned here soon....hopefully

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Mot guys like that will hang themselves eventually. I have no one person where I work who has been caught stealing and calls out atleast 1-2 times a month. I still can't figure out why he hasnt been fired yet? It all over the place, no matter where you work. You always find yourself picking up others peoples slack and fixing their work.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mot guys like that will hang themselves eventually. I have no one person where I work who has been caught stealing and calls out atleast 1-2 times a month. I still can't figure out why he hasnt been fired yet? It all over the place, no matter where you work. You always find yourself picking up others peoples slack and fixing their work.
It's crazy. I fix his screw ups all the time.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Stop doing that.
No. Cuz if we leave a job that has been screwed up then that makes the customer mad. Dont wanna piss off customers. They pay my bills.
Get a CDL and ask for a raise ?
No point. I'm not going to be there much longer. But I still care about the company and dont want to see one piece of trash ruin it for everyone.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
You have been given some pretty solid advice from the guys above and you down right denied it. Next piece of advice, stop bitching if you're not going to listen to your peers that are here to help.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You have been given some pretty solid advice from the guys above and you down right denied it. Next piece of advice, stop bitching if you're not going to listen to your peers that are here to help.
I do listen. But I'm not going to let the company suffer cuz of one guy. So not fixing a screw up will solve what?? 2.) I'm in the process of getting my a&p for working on airplanes so why would I stop to get my CDL?? Working on airplanes is much better than what I do now but this is a temporary job.

·
Registered
9,421 Posts
and now this will become a Union /Non Union, Open shop right to work conversation ? carry on :thefinger:
Nope, just one kid being a tool.

But as far as the OP, if you are working toward moving on then I wouldn't sweat it too much, be the employee your conscious demands and then take your assets elsewhere where hard work and dedication are appreciated. You will be hard pressed to force someone to have those attributes if they don't already have them.

·
CalmerThanYouAre
9,377 Posts
Why not get both? CDL isn't too hard and unless you're doing the one week crash course for your airframe and powerplant tests you should be able to hack it.
I do listen. But I'm not going to let the company suffer cuz of one guy. So not fixing a screw up will solve what?? 2.) I'm in the process of getting my a&p for working on airplanes so why would I stop to get my CDL?? Working on airplanes is much better than what I do now but this is a temporary job.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Why not get both? CDL isn't too hard and unless you're doing the one week crash course for your airframe and powerplant tests you should be able to hack it.
I guess having a CDL isnt a bad idea. Especially since the economy is crap and I get laid off I'll have that to fall back on.

·
Registered
540 Posts
It is PITA but just continue on doing the best you can do so when the time comes your current boss can and will write you a letter of recommendation or if your new employer calls him, he can say positive things about you.

Congrats on getting your A & P and yes, might as well get your CDL as it can't hurt and who knows, could be a bonus at your new job.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
My retard of a co-worker told my boss he left a job early yesterday because he "didnt feel like doing anything." I cant believe he did that. I was blown away. I mean yea work sucks but you have to do it. He just acted like it was no big deal. He literally picked the worst day, the worst time, and the worst job. We had problems all Thursday with that job. Finally got it all figured out and did what we needed to do Friday morning. Later that day, he had to meet an electrician to finish the job, well right in the middle of the job he told the electrician he was going home. So the electrician called my boss and the boss called my co-worker. Thats when he told the boss he left cuz he didnt feel like doing anything. Shitty thing about it is he probably wont get fired :suicide:
and that annoys the crap out of me. If I did that, I would have been fired on the spot. The only reason he is still there after he fucks shit up almost every day is cuz he has a CDL. And I'm starting to think he sees that now and thinks he can get away with what he wants. If I was the boss, I would have fired him a long time ago. Oh well. He will get canned here soon....hopefully

Kick him in the dick and tell him you arent fixing his shit anymore.:bounce:

Shit are you guys hiring? Ill come work there.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.