JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just did Redcone this weekend for the first time. I have to say this has to be the most beautiful trail ever. The trail is easy and would be an ideal trial for beginners. It will make you fall in love with wheeling. I will let the pictures speak for themselves.

·
Registered
8,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those pics are awesome! Looks like your wheelin through an art gallery! Amazing! I would of sent out pics to my friends and said "wish you were here fawkers!"
Thank you.

I am originally from NYC. My friends dont appreciate stuff like this as much as I do. Their response would be something along the lines of:
"Stop sending post cards and move back home"

·
Registered
647 Posts
Thank you.

I am originally from NYC. My friends dont appreciate stuff like this as much as I do. Their response would be something along the lines of:
"Stop sending post cards and move back home"
X2...im from philly area and everyone back home is sick of the mtn pics. lol I keep asking why in the hell are they still living on the east coast

were you in breck saturday after the trail? I was walking down the sidewalk and saw an jeep with Avenger SC sticker on it drive by.

·
Registered
8,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
X2...im from philly area and everyone back home is sick of the mtn pics. lol I keep asking why in the hell are they still living on the east coast

were you in breck saturday after the trail? I was walking down the sidewalk and saw an jeep with Avenger SC sticker on it drive by.
Yeah the trail ends in Breck so we drove through. That was me.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Wow, gorgeous!

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Thanks for the pictures Alasha. I'll post up some pictures of my trip to Six Flags in Atlanta I took this weekend right after I slit my wrists. Focker. :thefinger:

·
Registered
64 Posts
I don't want to die, I just want some pity. I'll just do it the old fashioned way. Thanks for the tip though. :beer:
You should slingload your JK off the blackhawk and fly it over, i'll see if i can get a $hithook from WA to do the same and then we can run it too :beer:

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
We just did Red Cone last week it was great we also did Geneva Creek and trail 811 off of 60 all of them were awsome and different but red cone and 811 were great 4-wheelin in my book technical and amazing scenery with a lot of history at the gold mines. The mines at the top of Geneva were pretty amazing too. We were up there 3 weeks ago and I thought to myself that next time I'm going to bring my fishin pole so I did this time and Geneva lake was gone WTF where does all that water go there is no outlet to be seen? Oh well the history was cool just imagine wheeling up there in a 1940's pick up. I'll bet that was a trip!!!:beer: and thanks for inspiring me to do Red Cone!!:D

·
Registered
73 Posts
We did Red Cone last weekend for the first time, and I would have to agree that it's awesome. We went back Handcart Gulch, and the washout by Webster Pass was a bit puckering, otherwise a great day. I snapped a few pictures, but I have no idea how to post them here.

edit: I finally figured it out.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts